Monday 17 February 2014

The Paris Handbook

Posted by Amélie at 20:24
I created this blog to tell stories about what it is like to be a young girl in Paris. I will write about my own and my friends’ experiences and I hope that what I write can help other girls living in, or planning to move to Paris.

I will write about all the cool opportunities that are present for girls in Paris and how to use the fact that you are a girl in every possible way to your advantage. However, I will also tell the less glamorous stories and the backsides and how to manage bad and frightening situations.

I hope you will enjoy my blog and find my stories useful! For more info of what to expect check out the “About the blog” option in the menu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Paris Handbook Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea